Hello ladies, I would like to share my thoughts about this UD palette, called Smoked. It has 10 eye-shadows and comes with an eyelid primer and a very black eyeliner in ¨Perversion¨ and its priced around 50 $ ( I was lucky enough to get it on sale with 35 $ - 120 lei, think on black Friday or something).
If u are from Romania, u can buy it here with 176 ron: https://www.facebook.com/PensuleCosmeticeProfesionale/photos/pb.459241100762294.-2207520000.1450305794./1155381467814917/?type=3&theater
As U can see in the pictures below, it has 4 matte shadows and the rest are shimmery.
The eyeshadows are:
- Kinky (soft ivory peach with a matte finish),
- Freestyle (light pantyhose nude with matte finish),
- Mushroom (warm grey with shimmery finish),
- Back Door (true dark brown with matte finish),
- Blackout (blackest black with matte finish),
- Barlust (dark golden brown with metallic finish),
- Rockstar (deep aubergine with shimmery finish),
- Evidence (deep navy blue with shimmery finish),
- Loaded (deep emerald shimmer with metallic base),
- Asphalt (deep gunmetal with silver micro glitter and metallic base);
- the eyeliner is called Perversion (blackest black);
- the mini Primer Potion in ´Original´.
I love the color of the eyeshadows and the buttery texture. Its a great palette for smoky looks and for the price U get so many products.