Hello dolls, to complete the Naked saga I´m sharing some thoughts and swatches today about the Naked Smoky palette from Urban Decay.I don't know why, but when I'm looking at all shades in this palette, I just wanna describe it as ¨Twilight in New York¨, it just seems the most accurate description :) All the 12 shades here are the best choice to make an exceptional smoky look.
My personal opinion is that they choosed to many shades of brown and grey, I think it would have been a more efficient palette if they would have included at least a shade of violet, a deep green and a dark blue for diversity; a very good example is the Smoked palette also from UD which has all these colors, although it has only 10 shades its just perfect, its complete.
Here is the link for the review and swatches for Smoked Palette, witch I would definitely choose over this one: http://confessions-4makeup-addicts.blogspot.ro/2015/07/smoked-palette-urban-decay-review-and.html
The Naked Smoky it priced at 54 $ on Sephora site:
This palette comes with 12 smoky neutral eye shades, a double-ended brush, and a detailed lookbook with four chic looks.
The 12 shades are:
- High (champagne shimmer micro-glitter),
- Dirtysweet (medium bronze),
- Radar (metallic taupe iridescent micro-glitter),
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe tonal sparkle),
- Slanted (light metallic gray),
- Dagger (medium charcoal micro-shimmer),
- Black Market (jet-black satin),
- Smolder (deep plum-taupe),
- Password (cool taupe matte),
- Whiskey (rich brown matte),
- Combust (soft pink-taupe),
- Thirteen (light beige satin)